Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:50:30 -0500
I know, I know I'm hopeless!  But aahhhh, it's such a good hopeless!  You
only turn 50 once and what a nice birthday present because it keeps giving
and giving and giving, big grin!  Brandy is 3 months old, a sable, and
fuuuullll of it, a wild child!  We should have named her Wild Thing.  I
have never seen a ferret puff out and arch her back so high like she does,
toooo funny!  She lunges/leaps/flies good too.  She is a little nippy and
nailed me good on Sunday.  She loves toes and feet and sandals are
interesting too (tries to bite them while they're on your feet, probably
wants to drag them off).  Thank goodness she knows the word NO, and she's
very smart, so hopefully soon she'll get over the nippy stage.  In fact
even after only a few days she is much better.  Right now we're cringing
every time she comes close to our feet and trying not to back away, and
it's too hot to wear shoes and socks and long pants, sigh.  The integration
went easier than I had anticipated so now I'm wondering about down the
road.  Chico didn't try and grab her neck and shake like crazy (like he
normally does).  He did try last night, but she's fast and fearless (good
thing for her).  She is such a hoot and I'm glad we have her.  I just had
to share.

Mary and The 12 Munchkins
Chico, Sadie, Harley, Daisy, Woozel, Pooh, Oliver, Funny, Buffy, Bootsie,
Summer and Brandy    Plus Corkey (dog), Simon, Chance, GG and Lucy (cats)