From:
John Rusinko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:57:17 -0400
Hello all,

I have a small dilemma, I am going away in 3 weeks for about 16 days, way
too long to leave them alone, so I am looking for someone knowledgeable
with ferrets, to watch my 2 fuzzies.  When I lived in Rochester, NY there
were a few people that could do it for me, but now that I live in lower
NY (not NYC) I can't find someone yet.  So I am asking the group, if they
know of anyone in the Westchester/Putnam County area that would be able to
do this.  I have a few leads right now, but if they fall through I need a
backup.

Thanks
John