From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:22:42 -0500
I am familar with the situation surrounding the seller in question and
could comment extensively but won't in order to try and keep the subject
on track.  The subject being asking for proof of ADV testing and the
results of that testing.  I have but one question, what is wrong with
asking?  I would think any responsible seller who does test would be more
then willing to provide this information and would hope that those who do
not test would be forthcoming enough to provide this information as well.
Let the buyer decide from there if they'd like to make the purchase or
not.

[KO]