From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 00:40:49 +0000
dooks every body

I've never liked asking for help of any kind but being on a fixed
income and suddenly finding the federal gov. TAKING $200.00 for the
next several months to cover past due amounts!!!! So I'm flat broke
before the 10th of the month. If anyone can help my 4 kids and I would
be most grateful I can barely afford to feed 2 ferts but mixing it with
cheap cat food I can stretch it out to almost the end of the month. and
if any one has any spare bedding most of what I have left is becoming
thread-bare.

Thanks in advance from
Rich and the fuzzy sapiens
Odo, Harpo, Echeko, and Rueka

Odo is my therapy animal
Harpo is deaf
and Echie, Ru where left on my door step by a destitute women who's
husband left her