Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 17:21:17 -0700
Hi all
I am back again.

A little guy named Bubba Weedeater came in today.  I gave him da tour and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He tried out da Fruit Bar and
sampled a few things.  Then he headed over to get a little gravy from da
Gravy Gourmet.  Actually he ate quite a bit of it.  Then he waz off to do
a little digging.  He dug and he dug.  I thought he waz never going to
get enough.  He started by just digging for da sake of digging but then it
turned to digging a den for himself.  He finished dat and then dug some
tunnels.  He finally got tired and said he waz going to take a nap.  He
said to send lots of luv and many ferret kisses to hiz mommy an daddy.

I have to check my chewwasel.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee