From:
Michael Birdsall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:20:02 -0700
We got out latest issue our latest issue of Modern Ferret.  Their is an add
in their for Angora Ferrets.  My wife and I are looking at getting a new
ferret and we think that despite the price tag an Angora Ferret sounds very
interesting.

We were wondering if anyone out there currently own one and if you know
what their temperment is like and have you noticed any health issues?

Thanks,
--
Michael T. Birdsall Jr.
Webmaster