From:
FML anonymous posts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:16:15 -0500
I see nothing wrong with feeding raw or feeding kibble, it is a
person's perogative. What I do not see as right is someone feeding live
prey to any animals. I find it downright cruel and disgusting as well
as sadistic. Maybe in the wild, well there is nothing we can do about
that, it is nature but with domesticated animals, a big NO. I feel raw
is fine as long as it is already dead and not someone elses tossed
pocket pet. How can anyone watch or allow a poor live mouse, chick,
hamster or whatever the animal is, suffer a cruel and most likey slow
death being eaten alive or if this is true "throw a rat pup in a
blender for ferret soup". All living things want to live even if they
are on the food chain. Having indoor cats, they will catch mice and
almost always we catch them before they are injured or killed and
release them back into the woods. I love cats but hate their hunting
nature.

[MW]