From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:03:02 -0400
Hi Everyone,
Pete has come down with a cold and is feeling rather miserable.  He's
breathing out of his mouth and sneezing a lot.  I've already brought him
into the bathroom while the shower was running but it seems like after a
few minutes of being outside the bathroom again, he's back to normal.  I
have also tried nose drops but it makes him sneeze.  He is on prednisone
so is very susceptible to virus's.

Any advice anyone can give me would be great.  I have one crappy feeling
ferret that could really stand to get some relief.

Thanks so much,
Jennifer, Cindy, Pete, & Monsoon in AZ
-missing CJ