From:
Elayne Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:25:02 -0700
Take a peek at a one of a kind statue created by Kitty Mackey. Kitty
used to create minatures professionally, but much prefers working on
her ferrety masterpieces. Over the years she has produced several
statues especially to donate to the Cascade Ferret Network for our fund
raising events. She has donated a Christmas themed statue for CFN to
sell during the IFC symposium. She titled it "Santa and his eight tiny
dear ferrets". The statue is 9 inches tall and made out of polymer clay
(Premo brand), and is sculpted entirely in the colors of the clay (not
painted). You can see a slide show of the statue from various views at:
http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/92517792?user=1

The link also shows the "Dead Socks Tell No Tales" Jolly Roger ferret
socks (socks for people, not ferrets) that will be available at our
table.

Elayne Barclay
Cascade Ferret Network
www.cascadeferret.org