From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 12:12:15 -0500
I have sent a letter to each of the following links.  There is a guestbook
for some of them - and some are email messages.  I copied and pasted the
same letter that I sent to the media.  The letter stated among other things
that I will never buy another car (and my last four cars were from
Michigan), a box of cereal, or any products that are from Michigan.
Farther, I refuse to spend any money within the boundaries of Michigan,
and will curtail all family and group vacations in that state.

Links to Michigan Tourist Offices: (if someone could post fax and phone,
that would be great!)

http://www.lansing.org/
http://www.flint.org/
http://www.grcvb.org/
http://www.macc.org/
http://www.annarbor.org/
http://www.visitdetroit.com/

Money, letters, faxes, email - I just hope it can help.  I noticed on the
Govt. homepage that there was a picture and write-up of First Lady Engler.
There was nothing written about her to indicate that she is a animal person -
but maybe she has a "Millie" in the background.  We all know the power of
politicians spouses!