Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:37:41 -0600
Hello again to all,

Congratulations to everyone in CA.  Hopefully things can continue to improve
as the bill moves through the senate.  Let me know if there is anything I
can do even though I'm not a resident of CaCa land.

Also glad to see that Kodo's story finally got on the AP & UPI.  Sent in my
$$$ to help Kodo out and get a t-shirt.  It isn't a lot but hope it helps.

Last I'm happy to say I'm the proud daddy of a 4 month old female sable.  We
had left a message with a lady who used to run the ferret shelter here in
Boise, and she called Kelly last night with the name of a family looking to
sell their fuzzy.  Two hours later, unbeknownst to me, Kelly bought "Suzy"
as an early father's day present.  The best I have ever had yet.  Thank you
sweetheart!!!!

Dooks to all!
The idaho four,
Brad (a very happy daddy), Kelly (my loving wife), Hobbes & Suzy (who's
this big oaf in my bed??)