From:
Michael Curry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 16:14:49 +1100
Hello everyone (again),

Way down here in Australia we are only just starting to get some different
colors and varieties of ferrets appearing... I am trying to construct some
way of holding ferret shows etc, running under some scheme of recognized
colors.  To do this, I would really like to know about any colours that are
out there, and what the general population is referring to them as..

eg Description: White with red eyes, Colour Name: Albino...

Has anyone out there already formulated a list?  Would anyone out there be
able to post me with a description, name and if possible a photo of their
ferrets colour???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Curry  President- Ferret Protection and Welfare Society.
Victoria, Australia.