From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:54:31 -0700
Hello, ferret people!!

This is just a notification that our email address has changed from
[log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask]

I will be graduating soon (yay!!), so my email address will be dropped
as of 2:31 on April 22.  Both email addresses will be valid until then,
though I will probably stop checking the old one in a few days (once I
get everything set up with the ISP and with Pixie's Home Page).

If you have any questions, please email me at either address.  I won't drop
the old one until Saturday April 15 at the earliest.

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Kodi-Bear)