From:
Lori Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 13:25:40 EST
Hello!  I have a question for you guys.  My ferrets are currently on a diet
of Shepherd and Greene ferret food and are doing well, but the more I read,
the more I am starting to realize that Totally Ferret is the best.  I am
having a really hard time finding it in South Florida.  I was wondering if
anyone can tell me where the best place to order it might be.  I've looked
in the major pet catalogs without any luck.  Also, if anyone knows of a pet
store in my area ( West Palm Beach or Miami) please let me know.

Thanks!
Lori, Tristin, and Jax