From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:32:21 EDT
Just found a good toy for your ferts,that would probably otherwise be thrown
out.At least Jasmine enjoys it,we'll find out about the boys later.I bought
a new purse,which means the old one gets cleaned out.After recovering from
that chore,I went to pick up the old one and found it heavier than an empty
one should be.Then a little ferret head poked out,and Jasmine looked like
she was saying 'Alright,let's go for a ride'.Needless to say Jasmine has
her own purse now,and loves it.At least it's a cheap amusement and the
fuzzbutts are recycling.

I was looking through t-shirts at Wal-mart,yes I shop there,and there was
this ferret face staring at me looking like Marlon Brando saying I'll make
you an offer you can't refuse.Well this shirt I had to have.Budweiser makes
it,and it has Louie and his accomplice the ferret.The saying is never send
a ferret to do a weasels job.Someone knows ferrets,cause his tail's poofed,
and what a smile.Maybe we should send a weasel to Ca-ca land.

Sandy & 3 recycling fuzzbutts