From:
Bill Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 09:32:46 -0400
Hey y'all,

We have 2 new boys coming tomorrow from Country Ferrets and cannot wait.  We
think our 6 girls need some boys to pick on for a while.  Still thinking
over names.  I know some people frown upon the shipping aspect of buying
ferrets, but I received my first two from them, and they are wonderful
animals.  In my opinion, much more distinct personalities than the 4
Marshall's we have.  Still haven't picked out names for them.

A couple of questions I need answers for:

Where is the best (ie: cheapest) place to mail order Totally Ferret?  I
anticipate needing some soon, and last time waited too long and it was out
of stock.  I have used Jeffers before and was happy, but they were out of
stock last time.  Is there a cheaper place?

What is the consensus on Wide or Full Spectrum lighting?  I Remember a
comment about cancer concerns, but was not totally clear on that.

Anything I should be concerned about introducing 2 6 week old boys to girls
ranging from 5 months to 13 months? Besides the obvious size difference. It
will be at least 2 weeks before they are together unsupervised. How should
the girls react, never having spent any time around boys?

Thanks for any advice that will be freely given at no cost or obligation.

Bill, Jen and soon to be 8 fuzzies