Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 13:23:56 -0700
Hello Friends,
I would like to chime in with the offers to help military people if they
are called to duty.  I live in Lancaster, PA and would be able to foster
ferrets free of charge.  Please email me if you need my help.

Also, please help support Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter by bidding on
my ebay items...

Item #1465691206 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets NEW HB starts at
$9.00

#1465700975 Lot of 4 Patricia Cornwell novels starts at $6.00

Vicky Edinger

=====
~ Live as if Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back
  tomorrow. ~

Please help support Rocky's Ferret Rescue ebay auctions (seller is
ferretmama226) and Misty's Pet Haven ebay auctions (seller is
[log in to unmask]) by bidding on cool stuff today :)