From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:23:24 -0500
Oh, yes, Dear Ferret Folks...

As the Morris family noticed yesterday in the Pink Floyd song "Money",
there are refrences to our furry friends everywhere.  Popular music is
loaded with subliminal messages from and about ferrets.  Should you be
surprised, dear reader?  I think not.  Most of you already know that
weasels are running the world, or at least CONTROLLING YOU.

The messages vary from the truly subtle (play any Doris Day recording
backwards and hear the dooking) to the truly in your face, such as the
late Frank Zappas' album entitled "Weasles Tore My Flesh".  (Hard to find
but I swear I'm not making it up.  He also had one out named "Hot Rats".)

Conspiracy or co-incidence?  You be the judge, but first make sure you
clean the cage, wipe up all the poop, brush their teeth, let them out
to play, go buy them a little hat, trim their nails, make their vet
appointment, safety-proof your sofa, put newspaper in all the corners,
feed them their vitamin paste, etc., etc.

Sincerely,
Alexandra in Massachusets

Switch the Kit: "Aunt Sabrina, why is that hooman half-naked?"

Sabrina the Bat-Biter: "That's Britney Spears, dear.  Her belly's exposed
so that she can lick the ferretone off of it, of course.  It's a
subliminal thing we've been trying out.  The 8-In-1 company is involved,
I believe.  "