From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:29:46 -0500
Well, we got alot of new guys in this past week, 5 to be exact.  They are
BamBam, Cam'ron, Misty, Chewy and Tipsy.  Both BamBam and Misty are 1 1/2
year olds.  Cam'ron is a baby at 16 weeks old.  He was found on the
streets, and no one was looking for him.  Then we have Chewy who has a
permanent limp due to a Petstore injury and lack of medical care.  He's
got this adorable bunny hop type of walk.  And a wonderful personality to
go with it.  He is 2 years of age.  Tipsy is a 6 month old gal who was
neglected and nearly starved to death.  The owner would go away for 3
days at a time, not leaving food or water for her.  We are working to get
her weight up and build some muscle.  Both Chewy and Tipsy were rescued
by another man, but he was unable to keep them due to having to move to
a non-pet apartment.  All these guys will be updated on shots and ADV
testing this week!

We have alots of surgeries scheduled for the month of November into
December.  Starting Friday, our Destiny goes into Horsham for adrenal
surgery.  On November 9th, Bear-Bear goes for adrenal surgery.  November
18th we have Kodi's adrenal surgery and Bear's insulonmia surgery.  Then
on the 7th of December we have Anna and Bandit 2, both receiving Adrenal
Surgeries.  We should have full coats back by Christmas for these kids.
What a great Christmas present to receive a nice warm coat again!  We
have been busy designing cool specialty eggs.  Our newest egg is the Dook
Park Christmas Ferret Poop.  You can see these at our ebay auctions or
online store.  Please consider a purchase from us to help defray the cost
of the upcoming surgeries!  All purchases are greatly appreciated.  You
can also donate to our shelter by making your Ferret Store Purchase
through us.  We will have your purchase drop-shipped to your home.  Just
email us your order, pay us, we place the order and it comes to you
directly from the Ferret Store.  Alot of people have taken advantage of
this service so far, and it has been a great fundraiser for us.  It also
saves you money too!

Thanks so much again everyone.  Many Ferret Kisses from the 37 Wonderful
Ferret Kids in our shelter!
The TinyPrints Crew

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store