From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:15:26 EDT
Drum roll, please *grin*

It's that time.  Time to announce the winners of the CarpetsharksInk
ADV raffle!  First, I would like to thank each and everyone for the
overwhelming support we received for this raffle.  We had no idea it
would do as well as it did :)  Thank you so much from the bottom of my
heart!

Our final total is $2,262.39!!

I think that everyone that supported this cause is a winner.

The money will be going to the U of GA where hopefully one day a cure
will be found for this terrible and scary disease affecting many of our
furry friends.  So without further ado, here are our 3 raffle basket
winners........

Raffle Basket #1
Russ Prater 760569

Raffle Basket #2