From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:52:10 -0800
I really feel for the ferret owners who needs to find a better home for
their ferret (s).  At least they are not throwing the ferret in the woods
like I have heard some do, or dropping them off someplace..Many judge too
quickly..  Heck, if I was in a spot where I thought our ferrets would do
better I would ask others..  Heck, I would not want any flames from anyone.
Who knows, you might push over the edge the wrong person and then where
would these ferrets end up.  People asking for a new home means the person
loves and cares to make the effort to find a good home... I will never
understand anyone who insults these people..  Please, people try to
understand the person who needs to find a home.  We own five of our own,
but if I had to depart if any, I would feel so so bad.

Debbie