From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:03:51 +0000
September 18, 2011
For Immediate Release:

To date, the American Ferret Association's request to visit Triple F
Farms' facility has gone unanswered. We are sending instructions to
Triple F Farms management to remove our website link and all references
to the American Ferret Association from their website and any printed
or electronically transmitted materials. Until such time as the AFA
is welcomed into their facility to view the conditions, and offer
husbandry best practices for breeding jills and jills with kits, we
cannot in good conscience allow Triple F Farms to affiliate themselves
with us in any manner. We encourage the ferret-loving community to
educate themselves with the facts surrounding the Triple F Farms
situation. Inspectors from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal
and Plant Health Inspection Service went to Triple F Farms on August
23-24 after a meeting with PETA. Triple F Farms has three weeks to
appeal the USDA Inspector's report, which will not be made public until
the appeal and correction process is complete. For further information,
visit the U.S. Department of Agriculture website at: www.usda.gov

Kim oO~

Kim Crivello
American Ferret Association
Public Affairs
www.ferret.org
Phone: 1-888-FERRET-1
Fax: 1-240-358-0673
E-Mail:
Kim Crivello
Greater Chicago Ferret Association
Shelter Management Team Member
708.442.8650
www.gcfa.com

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him. ~Albert
Schweitzer