From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:49:56 -0800
Attention All Fuzzies~

Kit here, since Stormy is so busy enjoying his month of fame, I have
decided to make this announcement for the founding members, Chapter # 1
of the Kouri Wood Fan Club.

By unanimous vote, (us five) we have appointed Harley Bear as club
President, myself as chairman of the board, Miss Lily as vice chair, Dixie
as treasurer and Stormy has agreed to be out Spokes model ferret.

Here s a chance for all you fuzzes out there to become charter members.
For your $1.  Membership fee you will receive a membership card with your
name on it.  Okay so it won t be embossed and laminated but hey we re on a
budget here.  For an extra $1, you will receive a button pin with a cute
fuzzy on it.  Now everyone joining the Kouri Fan Club will receive a chance
on a drawing for a Bell Ball (without tail) by Troy Lynn.  Also we are
working on getting everyone their very on autographed picture of Kouri.
As far as other membership benefits, well we can t think of any but the
privilege of being a member of the Kouri fan club is enough for us.
There you have it.

Membership dues collected will be turned over to the Support our Shelters
fund which is Kouri s favorite charity.  So make those checks out to SOS
and send to them to our mom whose chairman of fundraising.  Mail to
Sharon B.
c/o Blue Ridge Products
10665 Lakewood Hwy,
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559.

She'll send them on the SOS for you.

This membership drive will end April 15 so get those dues in today.  We'll
draw for the bell ball then too.

Kit signing off for now.

Oh mom said I had to put this here,
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html