Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 10:57:12 -0400
Hi all.

Sean told me that a few of his things arrived without enough
information such as return addies or ferrant's names so he can send
out thank yous.

Below are cards and such that were sent without that information (or
information that Sean may have lost). Would you contact me with your
names and addies so he can do that?

A card from Libby Nelson
A picture card from Mochi, Jolt, and Cola
A picture gift box from Master Tody, Lord Tock, Busy Izzy, and Sir Tick
And a card from Canada (Sean didn't write down anything more than
"Canada" lol)

Thank you on behalf of Sean and Pharos,
Wolfy