From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 16:58:47 -0400
Dear vets,

I received a request from an Italian vet student who is looking for an
American vet who will provide room and board for the exchange of his medical
services.  This vet student does know English and is interested in learning
more in particular about ferrets.

If there is a veterinarian interested, please privately e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] with your mailing address and I'll forward a copy of the
letter on to you.

Thank you,
Pamela troutman Grant / STAR* Ferrets