From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:19:29 EDT
I've really enjoy reading the FML everyday.  Sometimes it's every other
day.  It's usually very informative and when I lost my first two fuzzies,
there were many kind cards and letters of support.  One very special
person gave me a wonderful kit to help easy my sorrow when my beloved
Taz to megaesophagus.  He was a wonderful addition to my household.  I
do write often because I really don't know what to say unless I have a
specific question or maybe it is to lend support to a fellow FML'er.  I
currently live in Foristell, Missouri but it looks like my boyfriend is
going to take a job in Tucson, Arizona and we'll be moving sometime in
August or September.  Being a nurse I'm sure I'll have no problem finding
a job.  It's one occupation that isn't laying off these days.  I know
in the past I've seen references to ferret activites in Tucson.  I was
wondering if there is a ferret club in Tucson?  Also does anyone know
of a good ferret vet?  I lived in Tucosn about 12 or 13 years ago but
I didn't know many people.  I'm hoping to met other people who are wid
about ferrets too!  My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts.  He doesn't understand
how I can love someting so stinky.  HA!  Ha!  ( My youngest is not
neutered or descented yet.) I have plans to get him taken care of as soon
as we get settled in our new home and I have a vet I can trust.

Thanks for listening to me rattle on.  If any one in the Tucson or
Phoenix area is looking for a ferret buddy, drop me an email.  My email
address will remain the same after the move.

Thanks to all my ferret buddies!
Laurie Christ & Smokey, Tigger & ThunderPaws