From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:43:29 -0800
Ok. I did it. I picked another one. Patience on Tree 20. This is my
first time to use the giving tree and this is my third kid. I also
have Sweatpea on Tree 16 and Grace on Tree 17.

You guys, please lets pick the rest of them. Maybe you could divide
things up a little and send something to one or two more? They really
all deserve to get something for Christmas. It doesn't have to cost
alot. Just send them something small so they and the moms know somebody
cares.