From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 08:09:48 -0400
I am now ferretless. Is pretty much a very sad way to live after over
a decade with many great little fuzzys that came here to share life
with me. I miss them all, each and every one. Of course I miss Byte-me
the very most.

Have looked at the kits in the pet stores. I want them all! Ha! But I
will get one from a shelter before I look into the stores. Have had
over a dozen ferrets over the years. All but two came from shelters.
Have been getting older ferts that have just become unwanted by their
owners but they come here and are very well received and wanted. They
live out their days in ferret luxury.

Will clean the cage again today in preparation for what ever comes.
If I can't get one from a shelter I will buy one but that is a last
resort. Kits do have advantages where they are so full of spice,
vinegar, and fun. Nothing like a kit ferret to keep you company!!!

Gordon

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111