From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 04:25:30 -0700
>From:    Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Eat my words
>One among you did actually offer to help Dayna.  Wasn't a FERRET person,
>but no matter, help is help.

Interesting note: our new-found assistant Kevin *was* a Ferret person until
a custody battle with his ex led to home inspections of both parent's
houses...I for one can't blame him for finding other permanent homes for the
ferts in THAT situation, and I wonder how common that is?  Kevin met us a
few days ago when buying some of Dayna's Chameleons she's selling for
traveling money, he's never had Internet access let alone the FML.  He's a
cool dude, regardless

 - Jim March @ Dayna's soon-to-be-vacated abode.

dayna frazier/archivist-historian for Ferrets Anonymous...
Section Leader/Small Mammals Section in the KIDSPETS FORUM and Co-Section
Leader/Ferrets in the ANIMALS FORUM on Compuserve Information Service...

resident of...the Marvellous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem   "MMOMM"

Want to see some of my fur family??  visit my home page at...
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322/