From:
The Ole Hag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 04:42:20 -0700
The two ferrets in Pa who need a home are Wally a white with some light
grey male and Tessa a feisty little sable. Owner is dying and no one to
take good care of them. When I picked them up and got them to my house
it took 30 minutes to clean their cage although they enjoyed being able
to run through tubes and explore my hall and bathroom.

Wally is laid back and very social able and Tessa loves to give kisses.
If frightened she will grab a finger but so far has never broken skin.
She will also try to nip at an ankle when she is out playing. They are
NOT litter trained but have been using papers on the floor when they
are out playing.. Ages aren't known as these two have been in and out
of homes. Caregiver said he knows Wally is the oldest and thinks he is
4. They are very energetic when they are out and play for about an hour
before running out of steam.

I can't keep them as I do not have the space the finances or the time
to handle 3 ferrets and my boss of the house doesn't approve of them
at all

Please contact me if you can give these two a home. I will do my best
to try and get them to you or meet you with them, their cage, toys and
other belongings. THANKS.