From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:31:25 -0700
Hi All~

April what a kind and unselfish gesture you and Nicodemus have made.

With your support if Stormy, wins he will be happy to send some of the
money to the New Hampshire Ferret Owner's Connection for you and well, we
already planned on giving to Ferret Family Services.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of Stormy's supporters
and thank everyone that was voting for Nicky who is now voting for Stormy.
Nicky is a little cutie and I know it must be hard to switch sides now.

Also a special thank you to someone way up North in Ontario (>>waves<<
Rosie).  I think you must be drinking a lot of coffee as I understand
you have been voting up a storm for Stormy.

As April pointed out there will be only one winner from all contestants.
So please everyone keep voting.

Thank you so much, April, Nicky, Rosie and everyone.

Sharon B.

=====
Please vote for Stormy - Pet of the Year
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
     and here
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
May 10 to June 10
Winnings will benefit ADV research and shelter ferrets.