Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:30:38 -0500
Q: "Bob!  I've noticed you have not been posting on the FML lately, but I
    have seen you on another forumŮ!  Have you quit the FML?"

A: Only wussies quit.

Since my last surgery a few weeks ago, I have been easily fatigued.
Because I feel into a "Q-N-A" niche, it actually takes more time and energy
to research a question, read the papers, and compose an answer than I have
at the moment.  I haven't quit reading or posting to the FML, I have just
been curating the posts for future reading and will post again when I am
feeling better.  My posts in other forums are more of a quick response
than anything, which allows me to keep up with my friends, but only takes
a few seconds of time to do.  No need to read into anything.

Q: "I heard you had serious surgery....will you still be attending the
Ferrets 2000 event?  I didn't see your name mentioned in Ferrets magizine"

A: Maybe you should read a better written magazine....

Of course I will be there!  The only thing I like better than writing is
talking.  Ok, there are other things, but they are not allowed in Canada.
I suspect the reason my name wasn't mentioned in the Ferrets public service
announcement was because of my support of Modern Ferret and my critical
review of Dustman's book.  Ethics shows.

Q: "What will you be talking about at Ferret's 2000?"