From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:24:45 -0700
Hi all!!  I just wanted to include in one post the three ongoing
raffles/auctions to help these ferrets and help us with mounting vet
bills.  We have our own raffle of the month going on.  This month we
have some treats for the ferrets (TF treats, Ferretvite, and Ultra Blend
treats) as well as an awesome print done by one of our members and
professional photographers, Mark Blanchette.  The print is in black and
white and is in a matte frame.  It features two ferrets playing in a
monitor.  Tickets are only $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00.  To check out
pictures of the raffle items, purchase tickets, and for further detail
on the raffle, please visit the fundraiser page on our web page.

Robin and the folks at the "My Norwegian Ferret Family" board have
offered to split proceeds with us on their October raffle.  For details
on this please visit
http://groups.msn.com/MyNorwegianFerretFamily/general.msnw
?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=69476&all_topics=0

Lastly, you have all heard of the fabulous quilts that Diane Iverson
makes.  Kris has one posted on ebay for us and the bids are coming in!!
You can see it and bid at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte &item=3629729070

Thanks to Diane, Kris, and Robin and her gang for their help in raising
funds.  We greatly need this and deeply appreciate and applaud their
efforts.  We also thank each and everyone out there for every bit you
have done and are doing.  I am touched everyday by a the generosity of
the entire community.  With every package, card, donation, or kind word
that is sent our way comes strength to continue and the knowledge that
the support of our efforts is huge.

Thanks again!
Michelle Alverson,
President Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.