From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:56:29 -0400
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone in the NYC area has a small-medium sized
cage they are looking to get rid of.  I have a new little one coming home,
hopefully within the next week and would like to have a cage for him, just
in case the introduction to Bean and Daggett does not go smoothly for him.
They live in a modified Midwest cage...so there's plently of room for a
3rd ferret in there, so the small cage would be temporary, if needed at
all.  Then I could just keep it on hand in case anyone gets sick.

Secondly, I was thinking about the legalization issue in NYC the other
day...and I think all of us here are learning FAST that Bloomberg is ALL
about money...perhaps if we approach it as a way the city can make a
little cash - having to obtain a license for ferret ownership, like in
the rest of NY State, which in my book would be a VERY small price to pay
so my little ones can stop being outlaws and enjoy going to the park
again!  Just a thought...

Leslie, Bean and Daggett