From:
Diana Geiger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 08:35:00 -0700
I would appreciate advice of you knowledgeable people :)

I am looking for the best links on the internet for medical information
on every species of animal.  Any suggestion for ferrets?  I need this for
Exotic Pets Bella Online.  I want a one stop resource for people looking
for medical information including emergency first aid.  Thank you very
much in advance.

If anyone has a ferret event that they would like included at the Bella
Online site and my newsletter please let me know I will be glad to run it
until your even runs.

I announced the 2002 International Ferret Symposium in the last newsletter
and will run it until Feb.  2002.  If anyone is interested in subscribing
to the newsletter the link is below.  Thanks all!

Diana

~~~Signature~~~~~
Exotic Pets Newsletter
http://www.bellaonline.com/home_and_garden/pets/exotic_pets/articles/
art992303185146.htm
[Combine above two lines into one with no spaces]

Exotic Pets Forum
http://forums.bellaonline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=161

Exotic Pet Articles
http://www.bellaonline.com/home_and_garden/pets/exotic_pets/