From:
Misty Newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:18:20 EST
Someone recommended that we try and get Hollywood personalities involved for
publicity for ferrets?  I have heard that Mariah carrey has a ferret, and I
think maybe Arnold Swartzenegger could be good help to, he did do a movie
with one!

Another thing, about the collar and tag idea, where can I get a tag that
fits snug to the ferrets collar, so it doesn't drag the groung or hang in
front of her?  Wouldn't it be great if all animals could wear a collar with
a microchip, that all vets could scan and see all medical info, vacination
records, and owners name/address/phone #?  Anyone out there know where I
could take this idea to maybe get that done?  Seems easier than
microchipping an animal, less intrusive.  Just a thought.

About the compendium..  Who do I send the copies to in my state or area?
Also, who exactly do I call about the laws in my state (indiana) I called
the local animal control, human society, and vets, none knew a thing..  Any
suggestions on that?

 Misty