From:
New Mexico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:36:13 -0700
I want to thank everyone that sent suggestions to us for our site.  We have
spent many hours rebuilding our site and are happy with the results...We
would like you to come and see what the result of your input has resulted
in.  Many of you offered suggestions and we combined them into what we feel
is a good site.

And we THANK YOU ALL....
Patrick
aka: Rabbi Mac

Administrator
NM FERRET(S) Network
http://nm-ferrets.virtualave.net
http://nm-ferrets.wxs.org
Networking to provide communication and resource's for people with Ferret's