From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 14:53:41 -0400
        Don't know if the same rules apply to TV News programs that do to
the print media, or whether or not BIG feels he can accept it, but here it
is.  If not, then I can e-mail a copy to anyone requesting it.
        The pictures in my opinion were really the powerful part.  I don't
really see how anyone can be so negative about ferrets without an ulterior
motive.  Or how CBS could have been so completely duped on this one.
         "Senior journalist my *ss" said Squeekers, "Sounds more like senior
'know it all',  makes me sound like Ted Bundy."

›Moderator's note: Yes, I think it's probably best to ask Bill Williamson
for a copy, though I sure would love to post it|  Thank you very much, Bill
for typing it all in and offering to redistribute it|  BIG!

Paula:          Coming up next Hattie Kaufman is going to ferret out the truth
 about ferrets.  They are ILLEGAL pets.  Going to tell you about that.

[Advertisments]

›About 140 lines deleted!