From:
Sharon Eblen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:30:05 -0700
Thank you so much for responding.  We have had an overwhelming amount of
people offering to help.  This ferret now named Trooper has been pulled
from the shelter and I believe has the donations to get the vetting it
needs.  The $200 is for the vetting it needs because of what it has been
through not the shelter charging us.  This ferret was pulled just in time
because the vet tech was there and the shelter volunteer didn't open the
doors until my friend got there to pull it.  He is in the bathroom of my
friend's home now and I was told he will be taken care of.

I will let you know if there is anything you can do.  Thank you so much
fro caring.

Sharon