From:
Gavin Weedon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 23:40:35 +1030
Hi every-one......:)
I'm new to this list & I have just bought a 8 week old kit.  I do not really
no much about ferrets & would like some advice.  The problem i am having or
perhaps it's not really a problem is the way my kit walks.....I have only
had him two days and he tends to pull himself along on his belly, all his
legs are moving but he hardly lifts his stomach or chin from the ground,...
is this because i have not had him long enough & he is nervous,very young &
in a strange home, or could it be something more serious, he is by the way a
male & i was only told his age was 8 weeks i'm not really sure,.....He is
about 7-8 inches long from shoulder to hind legs.  Please help me as the
breeder said if i have any problems i can swap him & I obviously do not want
to leave it to long, plus I am very worried.
Thanx in advance....
Gavin Weedon......

If riding in a plane is flying,
then riding in a boat is swimming.