From:
Wilhelmina Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 05:34:08 EDT
To All FMLers:

I'd like to briefly interrupt your mail-reading for a
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
THE FORTY-TWO WEASEL QUILT PROJECT
(All apologies, but it's for a truly good cause.)

Greetings from the Greater Chicago Ferret Association!  We've got a major
project in the works: we're putting together a ferret-themed quilt to
raffle off as a fundraiser.  (Can you imagine anything nicer to cuddle up
in?) We are currently soliciting quilt-face squares from anyone who is
interested.  If you sew by hand or machine, embroider, paint on fabric,
cross-stitch... darn near anything... we need your help.

Your donation of one mere square to the quilt project will get you:
 1. Three raffle tickets--  three chances to win the entire quilt!
 2. The eternal gratitude of the GCFA-- which is nothing to sneeze at!
 3. The satisfaction of knowing that you've helped the GCFA shelter ferrets.

Guidelines, dimensions, and other information are all available at our web
site.

If you are interested in being part of this project, please e-mail me
privately.

If you're not a creative type, stay tuned for information on raffle tickets.

If you've got room in your heart and home for another ferret, visit your
local shelter!

I thank you,
the GCFA thanks you,
the 60-plus shelter fuzzies thank you,
and the 50-plus on the waiting list thank you.

Wilhelmina, Captain O'the Quilt, GCFA

quilt specs ->   http://web.wwa.com/~jdwilson/quilt.html
web site ->      http://web.wwa.com/~jdwilson/index.html