From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:47:48 EDT
Joanne Gelormino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>This is response to Karla who asked about a soft sided animal carrier with
>mesh.  I use one for my elderly ferret, Slinky, every time I travel.  I
>sneak him into restaurants all the time, as I will not leave him in a hot
>vehicle.  It is similar to a duffle bag with mesh sides and front.  The top
>zips and one end also zips.  It has a little support on the bottom.

This sounds exactly like the Samsonite one that is sold through a variety
of mail-order pet supply catalogs, pet supply stores, and other places.  I
got one at Kmart for about $25.  WalMart might have them too.....There are
2 Samsonite models: regular is around $25 and deluxe is around $45.  I
don't know what the difference is.  I've looked at the catalogs and can't
see enough in the deluxe to justify the extra $20.

If anyone uses one of these and has a solution to the water bottle problem,
please let me know!!

Kim and The Dynamic Duo