From:
LateRose Dew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:58:49 -0500
Hi all you ferret fans!
Okay, I was wondering what some of the BEST stuff you can buy a ferret and
where I could get it.  I live in Tulsa.

I know CheWeasles and Totally Ferret are the best in their class, but I
can't find either in tulsa

*sigh* Also, I'd like to know about some of the better cages there are out
there, toys raves and stuff.

Maybe just some odd stuff that ferrets go bonkers for.  And what's the
thing with rice boxes?  how do they play w/ those?

:)
Okay, I was just wondering!
Nice talkin' to you all again and happy dooking!

Bethany