From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:19:59 EDT
May 1999 - May 21, 2000
         Oscar
a.k.a. Oscar Mayer Wiener

At 4 a.m. on Tuesday, June 20, Oscar woke us up in a screaming seizure.  He
went into a coma and never came out.  My vet called me at 9 last night and
we decided it was time for Oscar to go where he can be whole again and
dance and play forever.  His blood glucose was 104.  We thought he was on
the road to recovery but God had other plans for him.  I thank my wonderful
vet, Dr. Kim Witalis, for being there with him.  She was crying as we ended
our call last night.  I know Oscar was in good, caring hands.

I also thank everyone on this list that helped me over the last few months.

Survived by Zeus, Thor, Arthur, Ares, and Boo Boo (who keeps going to the
cage and under the blankies looking for Oscar).

Susan D.