Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:41:58 -0700
Here you go Wolfy
http://www.konectousa.com/

I put this product down myself. It is easy, except for the cutting of
angles, had to have stronger hands help with that.

It has been in the ferret room several months. So far, the seams have
held. I did use sealant around the edges between the flooring and base
board, not attaching to the walls.

It is very easy to clean. If a poop dries, I remove what I can, cover
the spot with a wet paper towel, then just wipe up.

The instructions are to use a *neutral cleaner*. When I asked what
that would be, it was NOT vinegar, but one of the newer plant based
cleaners. I use a product called Holy Cow that is safe around my birds,
it works well. I also rinse with plain water before the ferrets are
out again, even though it says you don't need to.

The only neg so far, this flooring does scratch easier than I was led
to believe. One is a area where one of the cats peeled out, and another
where there was a small sand/dirt particle and I moved a piece of
furniture to clean behind.

The other is where the husband was *helping* me cut a piece, and....
well, lets just say there were words.

One other thing, the company's *warrantee* is null and void if you
order over the internet and/or install yourself.

At 50% less, I took the chance.

Ardith