From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:53:37 -0700
We are a new ferret rescue in San Marcos, TX. We have done pretty well
getting our name out there so far. What I would like to ask is if there
is anyone within the ferret community rescue groups that would be
willing to take me under their wing & teach me more hands on work with
ferrets. I have not yet gotten the oppertunity to help with another
rescue facility in my area. So I'm going out on a limb and asking if
there is any one kind enough out there to teach me more about the
serious illnesses & diseases & how to approach them & the proper care.
I've learned alot through educating myself & through hands on in my own
rescue. However, there is more I know to learn because theres no such
thing as knowing everything. I'm asking for help hopefully, before I
need to implement some of the more serious sides of hands on care for
these guys. Being a new rescue everything has come out of pocket so
far. I just would like to see if someone can help me learn more

Before I get in any serious illnesses & other issues that may arise.
So if you'd be willing to teach I'm willing to learn as well as help
another rescue within their facility. I'm a quick learner & a hard
worker. Please someone throw me a bone here. My e-mail is
[log in to unmask] & our number is 1(512)754-9102.

Thank you,
Shannon Snavely
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven
www.ferretdreamersrescuehaven.org