Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:01:00 -0500
I am going to the vet. on Wed. so that they can take an aspirate since the
blood work did not indicate lymphosarcoma.  The vet. said that the blood
work looked good and that they usually can detect lymphosarcoma, but of
course not in this case.  Go figure!  Since taking an aspirate will be
pretty painless, I opted to do this and only this.  I don't want to put him
through the next test if this one doesn't indicate lymphosarcoma.  The next
test to DIAGNOSE lymphosarcoma is to put Gizzy under and actually take a
sample from the lymph nodes.  To me that seems a bit too much for my little
guy for only a diagnosis.  I will keep everyone informed.

     Melanie and the gang (Gizzy, Normie, and Moser)