From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 00:22:37 -0700
Hi.. as you will have noted the return address is different than the one
you may have witten to in the past... ie: not woozles@ecom.net.. it is now
[log in to unmask] as we are in temp. quarters in Tenn. at the moment..

A note on Foggy... He spent over a week with me just prior to the final
packing up and moving..  and is with his five multiple amputee guys he stays
and travels with a lot of the time..  I hope to get to see him once I am
settled in Va.,..  they have a lot of traveling to do as they go to other
young people suddenly victims of multiple amputation and that are suicidal
and they just barge in and show them how it's done, Foggy Style..  and his
joy of life and fun loving nature sure makes self pity hard when he has no
feet and they only lost one or two.. :] those guys and that fuzzy have
turned a lot of peoples kids around and inspired them to opt for life rather
than suiciding at the first opportunity..

I am always very delighted to see him.. but I also know He has work for
those characters [I am just the R & R = repair and relocate..so I never have
the 'special' little ones long] and I am not too very sad when I can't see
him or them for a while..  I have been blessed with a lot of visits as it
is.. more than I have any right to..

Those of you with fuzzy family members are very blessed.. I had to leave my
personal fuzzy family back in Calif. [raised from babies]... as the
infirmary fuzzys had to come first and there was just so much room..
thankfully they are very well behaved fuzzys and much loved by many and very
much wanted.. altho it about killed me.. and I am very lonely for my fuzzy
family and miss them terribly... I keep oping someone will have an extra
kit and I can begin again..  but that will come when it does..  I arrived
and was greeted by an adrenal fuzzy in need so I started that fuzzy on the
program and she is reversing already..  that makes 8 reversals of adrenal
disease with no surgery and little meds..  the original two were terminal
when I got them and are fine now..  I will send a floppy of the before and
after pics to anyone wanting them..  now to figure out what I am doing right
that causes dying fuzzys to reverse and become like first yr.  fuzzys with
lovely coats grown back and lots of energy and great health..  [sigh] I also
acquired two abandoned little ones along the way during the journey here so
the purpose of the MMOMM shelter contionues as always..

Mittsy is with me of course [no auto-immune system at all left] and others
as well..

We are all doing Ok and looking forward to our final move.  Thanks to the
infinite generocity of a few people, the endless love of fuzzys and the
wonderful offer of one family, our little band will have a permanent home
and room to continue our work by this fall/winter..  And wonder of wonders.
in a place where fuzzys are legal and we won't need to hide out from the
nasty Calif. F & G anymore!!  Hooray!!!

Our very grateful thanks to everyone who sent well wishes and help for this
move..  It has not been easy and altho my toxic poisoning is easing I still
have bouts of near incapacitation to deal with..  You cannot know what your
messages and prayers have meant to me and to my little band of wandering
fuzzys...

And the work continues..  already we have begun to help a group of local
vets to better understand the domestic ferret and provide superior care for
those fuzzys they have in their patient roles..  and of course we have a
fuzzy with us most of the time and many local people are fast discovering
what a delightful little creature a ferret is!

If you happen to be in the Kingsport, Tenn.  area anytime soon..  I'd sure
like to get together and spend a little quality 'fuzzy time' with you... :]

Take care Everyone..  We care...

dayna and the Woozles of the MMOMM shelter..