From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:30:53 -0700
I was able to place an order with Kritter Koncepts today for a 30# bag
Turkey - Venison- Lamb. It appeared that it is in stock on the order
form. I did suggest Kathy post what she has available for sale, here
on the FML. She is a regular reader.

I wrote to April today and was told there apparently are two problems
that brought this on. One. A miscount in the warehouse of available
stock. Two. Ingredients are currently on back order too so they cannot
make it. (Wasn't this an issue before too?) She said 30 - 60 days.

Hopefully she will too will post here. That is the situation as I know
it as of 5 pm EST.

Thanks to those who offered assistance to my poor starving furkids -
(choke - giggle.)

Cathy Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3