From:
Ferret City ADV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:40:49 -0700
I have personally lost 7 ferrets in less than a year now all of course
Due to ADV, and have two on special watch because they arn't doing well
at all, at this time.  is this guy saying that i too am a bad ferret mom,
incapable of taking care of ferrets?  Look, bad things happen to good
people, and accidents involving ferrets are all too common, but an
accident is just that an accident.  Some diseases there is nothing we can
do about.  Odviously this person didn't intentionally kill their ferret.
Please find a new passion and consider helping to advocate ADV research
so that no one else has to die, from this horrible disease.

Bickering and pointing fingers at one another won't bring back the ferret
once it has passed, nor will it help to save ferrets from passing.  Sadly
they all have to go someday.  Instead, take action, try to save a few
that are needlessly going before their time.

Trish
Ferret City ADV

Missing
Kolby, Spice, Danny, Bear, Yagger, Party Crasher, Little Lady, & Sammy